Saturday, June 20, 2009

Workshop Announcement - Fall, 2009

Bobbi's Studio

Several years ago, my studio was not only my own workspace, but a thriving environment for my students, as well. With weekly classes and frequent weekend workshops in both oil and watercolour, it was a hustling, bustling space filled with creative energy and a place where many lasting friendships were formed. Five years ago, I set the teaching aside to concentrate more fully on my own work, but I did promise that one day I would come back to teaching, something I have enjoyed immensely.

Well, I'm very happy to report that I will be resuming my oil painting workshop schedule beginning again this fall, 2009. I have many exciting ideas in mind to share - from painting the landscape en plein air to painting the figure -and I'm looking forward to welcoming back many of my former students and to meeting new ones.

In my oil painting workshops you will be painting from life from live models and still lifes, all set up under the beautiful north lit windows of my spacious studio.

Coming up: September or October, 2009
Painting the Still Life, from life
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
This will be a two day, weekend workshop with a demonstration by the artist
Details to follow. Maximum 7 students.

To learn more about my workshops and to be added to my workshop mailing list, or if you have any questions,please send me an email at bobbi@bobbidunlop.com. If you are a painting group and would like me to teach in your own creative space, please email me, also.

News of upcoming workshops will be posted here and on my website at Bobbi Dunlop Fine Art You can also see demonstrations of my painting process at Dunlop Demonstrations and in the post below....

No comments:

Post a Comment