Thursday, June 16, 2011

I've joined DAILY PAINTWORKS! ...


 "Turquoise and Rose", 8x6 inches (appx), oil on linen on panel

SOLD 


I'm happy to announce that I've joined the daily painting artist group, "Daily Paintworks"!

Recently, this group opened their doors to new membership and I thought it provided a wonderful opportunity to once again offer my little miniatures for auction.   "Turquoise and Rose" is my first offering. 

This is an art dedicated website, full of wonderful art with possibilities for every art collector. The best part is that it allows the first time collector an opportunity to buy one of my original pieces at a starting bid of $100.  I will also post a number of my paintings which are available through galleries representing my work.  As with most endeavors in an artist's life, it will be a work-in-progress.

Whether you are just starting out on this exciting road to building your own collection ... or expanding on an existing one, I hope that you enjoy looking!

Purchases are made through the secure PayPal website.  The "Click Here To Bid" link will be provided under each auction painting on this blog for you to make your winning bid or you can go directly to the Daily Paintworks website to do so. 

If you would like to receive each painting posted to my auction , please fill in your email information at the top of my blog. 

Feel free to email me if you have any questions ...  Good Luck!

Note:  Please note updated workshop info at right ... will post more about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment