Saturday, October 3, 2009

Under Rembrandt's Watchful Eye....

Bobbi's Studio - location of her workshops
It's hard to believe that summer is now behind us and a glorious fall has once again arrived in all its splendor. For me, the wonderous colours and earthy smells of cool, crisp fall mornings always elicits memories of the first days back to school. September is also a time for me to regroup, to shake myself free from those lazy days of the summer months and once again reassess my goals, my direction. It's a time to re-focus. To concentrate on learning; that never ending quest to know more and always, to do better.
And so it was with my recent workshop: "Painting the Still Life in Oil, From Life", September 19th and 20th. The participants arrived at my studio with serious intentions of getting down to the business of learning! What an incredible group! Energetic, attentive and eager for the challenge at hand. These artists worked hard and left exhausted, yet very happy and content with themselves.
Thank you to those who attended. The workshop was a rewarding experience for me, as well. I look forward to seeing you again in my studio workshops and to welcoming others for the same exciting challenges!
My next workshop is: "Painting the Figure in Oil, From Life", October 17th & 18th, 2009. For further details please visit my website Bobbi Dunlop Fine Art or my demonstration blog Dunlop Demonstrations

For my complete Fall 2009 Workshop Schedule, see the archived links to the right or go to my website's "Events and Workshops" link.



No comments:

Post a Comment