Saturday, August 6, 2016

"Sombrero Ride"

"Sombrero Ride"
Oil on Panel, 6x8 inches by Bobbi Dunlop

I've been invited to teach several oil painting workshops in beautiful Mexico in the next year at Casa Buena Art Retreat. I'm so looking forward to this experience and in order to get in the Mexico painting groove, I thought I'd paint a few of the gorgeous subjects from the area.  

Artist, Jane Romanishko, owner/operator of Casa Buena Art Retreats generously shared her beautiful photo references with me to paint from.  

You can read more about my Casa Buena Art Workshop by clicking on the Featured Post in the sidebar... or visit Casa Buena Art Retreats for further details. 

 This little gem is available to buy at Bluerock Gallery in Black Diamnd, AB.

 I hope you'll join me in Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment