Tuesday, September 23, 2014

INSTRUCTORS SHOWCASE & GALA EVENT


I would like to extend an invitation to each of you to the Instructors Showcase and Gala Event this Friday evening at Calgary School of Art/Cactus Art Supplies.  I would love to have a chance to meet you and tell you about my classes.

This is a wonderful opportunity for everyone to come out to meet the fabulous instructors at this growing teaching facility.  Instructors will  be doing live painting demonstrations throughout the evening, and have a number of our own paintings on hand for you to see.

I hope you'll join us for a glass of wine and some lively conversation.  I look forward to meeting you!

Calgary School of Art
Cactus Art Supplies
531 Manitou Road S.E.
Calgary, AB
403-287-7448

PS ... I am still accepting students in my upcoming 1-day workshop, "Paint the (clothed)  Figure From Life, Alla Prima" October 18th, 2014. To register: Calgary School of Art - Bobbi's workshop


No comments:

Post a Comment