Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Angela"

"Angela" oil on linen on panel, 8x5.75 inches

SOLD

Another offering for my auction on "Daily Paintworks".   Angela is a beautiful model to paint; I think her smile is very reminiscent of the Mona Lisa.  As diminutive as this portrait is, it looks surprisingly important in a frame.

I've been busy with a couple of commissions this summer and I'm now looking forward to painting some new little gems for auction on DPW. 

My 'daily paintings' will vary in size from 6x6, 6x8 and assorted odd sizes.  You will find each one of them, as they are painted,  up for auction on Daily Paintworks at a starting bid of $100 (sometimes more).  Each painting can be  purchased through PayPal for the duration of the auction.  If they are still available after the auction,  they can be purchased at market value by emailing me.

If you'd like to receive my dailies in your inbox as I paint and post them, you can sign up by entering your email address in the subscription box provided on my blog.

I do hope that you will check in to see all the beautiful little paintings available for auction and see what I'm up to.  I think it's going to be fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment