Monday, June 20, 2011

2011 WORKSHOP AND CLASS UPDATE

I'm very happy to announce that I'll be teaching workshops, as well as a regular weekly evening class, at The Calgary School of Art beginning this fall, 2011.  

My first workshop will be held Saturday, October 15, 2011, 9am - 4:30pm.  The cost is $100.

The theme for this workshop  will be "Painting the Still Life from Life".   Please visit the 'Events/Workshop' link from my website or The Calgary School of Art website for more detailed information, including a supply list (will be added soon).

In addition, I will be teaching a regular weekly evening class at Calgary School of Art on Thursdays, 6-9pm. You will find more information about my class on the CSA website.

Please email me at bobbidunlop@hotmail.com if you have any questions about the workshops or classes.

The Calgary School of Art is a thriving, popular teaching facility with the added convenience of Cactus Art Supplies Store on site.  I am really delighted to join this teaching family.  Classes and workshops do tend to fill quickly, so please register early -  you can email me directly to register or register online with the school.

531 Manitou Road S.E.
Calgary, AB
403-287-7448 or 1-800-600-6928 (toll free)




No comments:

Post a Comment